Named the official Pony Baseball and Softball League pitching machine, the GMaster Louisville Slugger UPM 45 Blue Flame Pitching Machine helps batters and coaches enjoy a more successful batting practice or coach-pitch game. The GMaster Louisville Slugger UPM 45 Blue Flame Pitching Machine is sturdy, portable and requires no electricity, which makes it great for practices and games, home or away. Plus it saves the coach's arm. Because the lever action flicks baseballs with consistent speed and location, it's often used as an alternative in coach-pitch leagues to help overcome the fear factor of live pitching. Young hitters will know where and when the ball will be pitched. For all ages, the Louisville Slugger Blue Flame Pitching Machine allows hitters to work on specific locations and sharpen muscle memory without turning the coach's arm to jelly.
- Louisville Blue Flame Pitching Machine is portable and lightweight at only 25-pounds
- Mechanical pitching machine perfect for throwing accurate pitches, infield drills and outfield drills
- No batteries or electricity required
- Throws regulation baseballs and fastpitch softballs up to 45-mph
- Throws lightweight practice baseballs and softballs up to 60-mph
- Throws slowpitch softballs with up to a 12' arch
- Throws accurate fly balls and hard ground balls
- Weight: 23.25 lbs.
- Primary Color: Blue
- Multi Pack Indicator: No
- Battery Type: Does Not Contain a Battery
- Model No.: L60111
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 23.0
- Product in Inches (L x W x H): 31.0 x 20.75 x 39.5